1. 'We are planning for a new normal': Providence Oregon to furlough staff, cut exec pay Full story
2. 27 million people likely lost health coverage; $100B for hospitals in new relief proposal — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Democrats unveil $3 trillion COVID-19 relief package Full story
4. Post-COVID revenue cycle predictions: How 2 Michigan hospitals are preparing RCM teams to cope with the crisis now and in the future. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. 5 things for healthcare execs to know from the Senate COVID-19 hearing Full story
6. COVID-19 by the numbers: 51 stats, dollar figures and dates for hospital leaders to know Full story
7. What changes made during the COVID-19 crisis will remain in your OR? Learn how to move forward in ways that will improve patient outcomes.
8. Baptist Health speeds up $361M deal for 9th hospital Full story
9. Nurses say changing guidelines, unsafe conditions are pushing them to quit Full story
10. UPMC, Allegheny Health end COVID-19 payroll policies Full story
11. Becker's May Virtual Conference: Hear from leaders at Jefferson Health, Banner Health, University of Chicago Medicine and more during Becker's inaugural Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Virtual Event. Click here to attend!
12. Lurie Children's sued for medical records privacy breach Full story
13. California allows pharmacists to test patients for COVID-19 Full story
14. 10 cities most, least likely to bounce back from pandemic, per Moody’s Analytics Full story
15. Where people are leaving home most: State-by-state breakdown Full story