1. Viewpoint: Hospital leadership is a bigger threat to nurses than COVID-19 Full story
2. Highest-paid CEOs in 2019: Who made the list from healthcare Full story
3. 9 health systems with strong finances Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease
5. Pennsylvania hospital to close, lay off 694 if sale collapses Full story
6. Now-dominant strain of coronavirus appears more contagious than original, new study finds Full story
7. What changes made during the COVID-19 crisis will remain in your OR? Learn how to move forward in ways that will improve patient outcomes.
8. Detroit Medical Center bans dozens of Wayne State pediatricians Full story
9. HCA extends executive pay cuts Full story
10. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in Q1 Full story
11. Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2 billion. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
12. Registered nurse salary for all 50 states — California No. 1 at $113,240 Full story
13. 249 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
14. How much federal COVID-19 aid are hospitals getting? A state-by-state analysis Full story
15. COVID-19 could cause 75K deaths from suicide, substance use Full story