1. 1.4 million healthcare jobs lost in April Full story
2. US needs 900K tests daily to safely reopen — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 9 states performing enough COVID-19 tests to reopen safely, Harvard researchers say Full story
4. How long does it take to get a psych consult in your ED? For one Alabama hospital, it took more than 24 hours. Now it takes less than 30 minutes. Click here to find out how.
5. Pennsylvania hospital to close, lay off 694 if sale collapses Full story
6. 14 health systems receiving biggest CARES Act payments Full story
7. Post-COVID revenue cycle predictions: How 2 Michigan hospitals are preparing RCM teams to cope with the crisis now and in the future. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Tentative pact avoids strike by Illinois nursing home workers Full story
9. California hospital joins Adventist Health Full story
10. Minnesota hospital joins HealthPartners, gets new name Full story
11. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
12. 8 CNOs' advice to colleagues amid the pandemic Full story
13. Pandemic stirs complicated feelings for families affected by opioid crisis Full story
14. Northwestern says some employees no longer eligible for COVID-19 bonuses Full story
15. 32 counties where Americans are staying home the most Full story