1. Pandemic may last 2 years; remdesivir approved for emergency use — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. 8 states reporting spikes in COVID-19 cases, deaths Full story
3. 13 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. As the pandemic unfolds, the demand for telehealth solutions surges. Will it change healthcare delivery forever? Full story.
5. US hospitals losing $1.4B in revenue per day Full story
6. 26 states resuming elective surgeries Full story
7. Virtual visits and COVID-19: How IU Health, UAB Medicine and WellStar are digitalizing their pandemic response. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. How Stanford Health Care is resuming elective care Full story
9. Gottlieb: Our 'cruel new normal' is COVID-19 spreading despite sheltering efforts Full story
10. Pence says he should have worn mask during Mayo Clinic visit Full story
11. Your network needs protection, now more than ever. Click here to learn why healthcare systems are targeted and how to to protect access.
12. HHS doling out $22B to COVID-19 hotspots, rural hospitals Full story
13. 20 top critical access hospitals Full story
14. Physicians urge CMS to restart Advance Payment Program Full story
15. LabCorp furloughs employees Full story