1. 70 vaccines in progress; antibody testing begins — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. CMS pitches 3 payment rules for 2021: 5 things to know Full story
3. Massachusetts releases care rationing guidelines, Pennsylvania launches $450M loan program for hospitals + 21 other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states Full story
4. Recognition from leaders, peers and patients are essential for reinforcing why healthcare professionals step up in times of crisis. Systems demonstrating the impact of recognition show very real increases in staff morale. Wambi delivers gratitude to those who need it most.
5. 9 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. 13 latest hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
7. Pandemic response: Healthcare leaders discuss their organizations' responses to COVID-19. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Hospital CEOs blast distributing stimulus funds based on Medicare revenue Full story
9. Flu killed 24,000, sickened 39M this season Full story
10. CMS requires insurers to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 diagnostic, antibody testing Full story
11. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.
12. 40 hospitals where employees have tested positive for COVID-19 Full story
13. Atrium, Novant say they need 600-bed field hospital, but local officials question who will pay for it Full story
14. NYC Health + Hospitals to hire 500 nonclinical workers Full story
15. Walmart Health will open 2 new standalone health centers this summer Full story