1. Updated COVID-19 projections are out: The new peak dates in each state Full story
2. National PPE stockpile depleted; CMS updates infection control guidelines — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. $30B in hospital aid will be distributed this week, Verma says Full story
4. An Emergency Physician gives his first-hand account of the impact of COVID-19 on patients and doctors at Ground Zero in Italy. Listen Now or download the podcast for later.
5. COVID-19 began spreading in New York City 'a few months ago,' says NYU Langone genetic researchers Full story
6. 10% of COVID-19 cases in California are healthcare workers, New York hospitalizations trend down + 22 other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states Full story
7. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care.
8. 30 hospitals where employees have tested positive for COVID-19 Full story
9. Democrats push for another $100B for hospitals in next emergency relief bill Full story
10. State-by-state breakdown of 354 rural hospitals at high risk of closing Full story
11. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
12. New York health department implements Epic EHR at Javits Center field hospital Full story
13. How health systems can care for front-line workers during the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
14. More than 15,000 hotels agree to temporarily house healthcare workers Full story
15. CommonSpirit turns cafeterias into grocery stores for physicians Full story