1. Some physicians reconsider widespread ventilator use; DEA boosts production quotas for high-demand drugs — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. 1,500 symptomatic Beaumont Health workers staying home Full story
3. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic is hitting healthcare particularly hard. The US Government responded by making over $100 billion available to healthcare providers under the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund (PHSSEF). Click here for information on what you can do to maximize your share of these critical funds.
5. CMS will speed $34B in payments to hospitals Full story
6. Comfort amid the chaos: How 4 systems are helping patients connect with loved ones during the pandemic Full story
7. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. California secures 200M masks per month; Massachusetts gives $800M to providers + 18 other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states Full story
9. UnitedHealth fast-tracks $2B in payments to providers Full story
10. Ascension CEO donates half his base salary to employee relief fund Full story
11. MUSC Health lays off 900 due to COVID-19 financial strain Full story
12. What will the next 10 years bring in health IT? Click here to find out how EHRs will improve patient outcomes and reduce physician burnout.
13. 59 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
14. CHS executives take pay cut Full story
15. Stanford's online calculator helps hospitals assess staff, supply needs Full story
16. COVID-19 'a big storm coming across the horizon' for many rural hospital CEOs. Here's how one is responding Full story