1. HHS permits ventilator-sharing; Trump warns of 'very painful' 2 weeks ahead and 4 other COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Drugs needed to put patients on ventilators in short supply Full story
3. Hospitals begin daily COVID-19 data reports to the federal government: 5 things to know Full story
4. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how
5. PPE shortage drives Chicago hospital to ask nurses to clean COVID-19 patients' rooms Full story
6. Nurses use baby monitors to interact with COVID-19 patients Full story
7. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
8. UConn Health physician arrested, accused of intentionally coughing on nurses Full story
9. Florida hospital under investigation for price gouging, governor says Full story
10. New York hospital to split with Ascension after 18 years Full story
11. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
12. Tenet halts 401(k) matches as it navigates COVID-19 crisis Full story
13. Geisinger, AtlantiCare sever merger Full story
14. HCA Healthcare CEO donates salary to employee support fund Full story
15. Coronavirus April 1: 13 notes from physicians, hospitals Full story