1. Trump signs $2 trillion COVID-19 relief bill into law Full story
2. Trump invokes Defense Production Act, orders GM to make ventilators Full story
3. Kaiser cancels $900M headquarters project Full story
4. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
5. Is ventilator-sharing a good idea? Pulmonology experts weigh in Full story
6. Demand for hospital beds in US will peak by mid-April, analysis finds Full story
7. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
8. Mount Sinai nurse who treated COVID-19 patients dies Full story
9. 5 Washington hospitals face 'imminent closure' as COVID-19 wreaks havoc Full story
10. Mercyhealth furloughs employees not involved in direct patient care Full story
11. Healthcare data breaches are at a record high for the seventh straight year. Click here to learn what leading health systems are doing about it.
12. Jim Millard comes out of retirement to lead Catholic Health staffing during pandemic Full story
13. Mayo Clinic protects 63,000 workers' salaries through April 28 Full story
14. Insurers should transfer premium dollars to hospitals on front lines of pandemic, scholars argue Full story
15. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story