1. US reports most COVID-19 cases in world; White House reconsiders $1.5B deal for 80K ventilators Full story
2. Demand for hospital beds in US will peak by mid-April, analysis finds Full story
3. New York to allow ventilator-sharing, despite misgivings from experts Full story
4. To help care teams easily capture crucial data points for their COVID-19 patients, Nuance developed free EHR-agnostic COVID-19 Content Packs for Dragon Medical based on CDC and AHIMA Guidelines for coding and reporting. For more information, please visit nuance.com/healthcare/campaign/customer-offers.html
5. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: March 25-27 Full story
6. Mount Sinai nurse who treated COVID-19 patients dies Full story
7. How hospitals can manage skill shortages & other challenges in 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Anthem hit with federal lawsuit alleging Medicare fraud Full story
9. Philadelphia hospital won't reopen to treat COVID-19 patients Full story
10. 11 TriHealth execs take 20% pay cut Full story
11. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
12. Coronavirus March 27: 13 notes directly from physicians, hospitals Full story
13. Illinois, New Jersey see largest single-day jump in COVID-19 cases + 24 other updates from the hardest-hit states Full story
14. Ex-St. Louis hospital CEO says he was fired for proactive coronavirus response Full story
15. Devicemakers ask feds to prioritize states getting ventilators Full story