1. CMS halts quality reporting; FDA takes action on ventilator shortage — 10 COVID-19 updates for Monday Full story
2. New York orders hospitals to boost capacity by 50%, Washington names leader of COVID-19 response team + 27 other updates updates from the hardest-hit states Full story
3. Will COVID-19 overwhelm hospitals near you? 16 things to know Full story
4. Emergency Department physicians and healthcare leaders have developed a clinical guide to diagnose and manage COVID-19 in your hospital. Download now.
5. 9 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. CVS Health recruiting 50,000 workers amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
7. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
8. States race to boost hospital bed capacity: 5 updates Full story
9. Coronavirus, March 23: 14 notes from physicians, hospitals Full story
10. Senate Democrats block action on $2 trillion coronavirus spending plan Full story
11. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
12. CMS provides reporting exemptions for Medicare payment programs: 13 things to know Full story
13. Federal government using Walmart parking lots to test healthcare workers for COVID-19 Full story
14. For-profit hospital outlook swings to negative, Moody's says Full story
15. 69 experimental COVID-19 drugs, treatments identified Full story