1. Biden administration to end COVID-19 public health emergency in May Full story
2. Georgia asks 22 nurses to surrender licenses amid degree scheme probe Full story
3. 11 medical schools boycott US News rankings: Who, why and what's next Full story
4. While navigating crises + pressures to innovate and improve, leaders can't forget to keep humanity at the heart of healthcare. This monthly series helps you reconnect to your 'why' & build a compassionate organizational culture.
5. US spends most on healthcare but has worse outcomes: 6 report findings Full story
6. Why CEOs are taking pay cuts Full story
7. Financial losses for hospitals continue to mount as the gap between provider and payer profits widens. Here are 5 tips to narrow the gap and improve financial performance now.
8. In blow to payers, CMS implements tougher Medicare Advantage audit rule Full story
9. Former CEO's bonuses exceeded his authority, MetroHealth says in court filing Full story
10. 8 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
11. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
12. Russian hackers disrupt health system websites across US Full story
13. The state of travel nurse pay: 5 trends to know Full story
14. Children's Hospital LA appoints chief transformation, digital officer Full story
15. Press Ganey recognizes top healthcare organizations for patient experience Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.
3. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn