1. Boston Medical Center CEO to head up Massachusetts' HHS Full story
2. 5 medical schools withdraw from US News' rankings Full story
3. Illinois hospital looks to cut certain inpatient services Full story
4. Nurse burnout has been a challenge for years, but it’s now reaching new urgency – particularly for younger nurses. See why and what can be done to help all nurses succeed.
5. Tufts to eliminate 240 positions, save $22M Full story
6. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
8. Ascension Texas, public hospital district sue each other Full story
9. Site-neutral payments central to BCBS Association’s $767B savings plan Full story
10. How Dr. Stephen Klasko had a '197-year-old academic medical center thinking like a startup' Full story
11. 5 ways to get the most out of health insurance plans & keep employees engaged
12. Elevance Health posts $949M profit in Q4 Full story
13. Consolidated health systems offer 'marginally better care at significantly higher costs': Study Full story
14. How Gen Z sees healthcare: 10 stats Full story
15. The 15 best, worst states for retirement in 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
2. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
3. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn