1. 10 largest independent hospitals in America Full story
2. Lawmakers go after UPMC Full story
3. Dr. Sachin Jain: Time to end 'magical thinking' in healthcare Full story
4. Patient-Centric care is crucial to regaining trust in healthcare, but one size doesn’t fit all. Doctors Theo Koury and Imamu Tomlinson share 4 key takeaways about the importance of the patient experience. Learn more.
5. CommonSpirit faces another lawsuit for data breach Full story
6. Dollar General offers healthcare in 3 store parking lots Full story
7. Digital transformation in healthcare is a bumpy ride, but the CIO + CFO relationship might be the silver bullet. Learn how Geisinger leverages this strategic partnership to drive transformation.
8. Ascension Florida hospital to close maternity unit, lay off 68 Full story
9. California health system cuts 94 jobs Full story
10. Ohio health system cuts 69 jobs, outsources 340 Full story
11. Amid closures, the (brighter) future of rural hospitals demands better margins + smoother operations. Learn how some execs are keeping their rural orgs thriving in an unforgiving environment.
12. Mass General Brigham makes 3 leadership changes Full story
13. 3 states slide nurse-staffing mandates on the table Full story
14. AI passes medical licensing exam Full story
15. COVID-19 admissions dip: Where they're lowest, falling fastest Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
2. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
3. Traditional check-ins drag down staff efficiency and frustrate patients. See how one Georgia hospital is cashing in on a mobile-first approach that can improve intake in these 7 key ways.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn