1. 56 best jobs in healthcare, per US News Full story
2. Las Vegas hospital issues alert of 970 layoffs Full story
3. Nursing strike continues in New York City Full story
4. Instead of struggling to hire, do more with fewer staff. Learn how.
5. AHA 'disappointed' as 340B case returns to HHS Full story
6. Biden administration targets end to COVID-19 public health emergency Full story
7. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
8. UChicago Medicine, AdventHealth finalize joint venture Full story
9. HCA workers call for better staffing at 150+ hospitals Full story
10. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
11. Our Annual Meeting features 7 panel tracks about executive strategy, thought leadership, revenue cycle, health IT, nursing, pharmacy, health equity and more. Apply to become a reviewer today.
12. California county eyes options to save lone community hospital Full story
13. Vanderbilt Health dropping Humana, Wellcare Medicare Advantage plans Full story
14. Flu activity, state by state Full story
15. Hospital capacity concerns intensify as XBB.1.5 spreads Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
2. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
3. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn