1. 8 CEO exits in 8 days Full story
2. 10 healthcare names get Shkreli Awards for bad behavior Full story
3. New York City strike enters 2nd day Full story
4. With operating margins at record lows, hospitals leaders need to pull all levers available to collect what they’re owed and avoid lost revenue. Here are 4 common revenue cycle issues impacting your bottom line and how to avoid them.
5. Nurses ranked most trusted professionals for 22nd consecutive year Full story
6. From 'Kraken' to 'Centaurus': Scientists at odds on unofficial names for omicron subvariants Full story
7. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
8. LeanTaaS acquires Hospital IQ to create $1B company Full story
9. Cleveland Clinic under state probe after former physician accused of sexual assault Full story
10. IU Health updates scope of $2.3B hospital project Full story
11. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
12. Car crashes into Georgia ER, injures 2 Full story
13. Cue Health to lay off 388 employees Full story
14. UnitedHealth Group names chief innovation officer Full story
15. CVS exploring acquisition of Oak Street Health Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.
2. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
3. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000 + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn