1. CMS' finalized 2023 fee schedule: What mental health leaders need to know Full story
2. Valera Health lands $44.5M from Cigna, BCBS Arizona Full stor
3. Behavioral health's most pressing issues: 4 industry leaders weigh in Full story
4. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
5. New app uses voice samples to predict, identify and treat mental health issues Full story
6. Bradford Health sold to private equity Full story
7. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
8. Dr. Edward Kim named chief medical officer of mental health pharma company Full story
9. Pennsylvania hospital to build 44-bed, $14M behavioral health facility Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.
2. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
3. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.