1. 10 highest-paying cities for early-career psychiatrists Full story
2. New Jersey mental health clinic owner charged in Medicaid fraud scheme Full story
3. Industry trends behavioral health leaders are buzzing about Full story
4. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
5. America's 10 unhappiest states Full story
6. Psychiatrist income, net worth up as COVID restrictions are lifted Full story
7. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
8. Behavioral health market value expected to hit $66B by 2031: 4 services leading growth Full story
9. UMass, Mass General Brigham to train 1,000+ unemployed individuals for healthcare roles Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
2. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
3. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.