1. International Women's Day spotlight: 11 thoughts on leadership from women in the healthcare industry Full story
2. Glass ceiling in hospital industry among most difficult to crack Full story
3. Top 5 cities where women have the best odds to break the glass ceiling Full story
4. Innovate Now: A 2020 Guide for Hospital Leaders. Learn more about cost-effective care models that transformed hospitals.
5. Northwestern Medicine invests in building pipeline of female orthopedic surgeons Full story
6. Cornell: Overweight men seen as more persuasive, advantage does not extend to women Full story
7. 200+ hospitals are outperforming peers on value-based metrics and saving billions. Click here to learn how.
8. 3 notes on leadership from Harvard Medical School's first black female class president Full story
9. Female med school department heads make less than male counterparts Full story
10. 2 reasons diverse companies are more profitable Full story
11. 7 healthcare pioneers on Time's 100 Women of the Year list Full story
12. How addressing a culture of overwork helps men and women Full story