1. Florida hospitals make mandate decisions amid state fight against federal requirements Full story
2. About 1 in 5 healthcare workers have left medicine since the pandemic began — Here's why Full story
3. How healthcare leaders can keep their teams during the 'Great Resignation' Full story
4. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
5. Hybrid work challenges employers Full story
6. Can I get an extension? How men and women treat workplace deadlines differently Full story
7. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
8. Healthcare may see a 'Great Retirement,' too Full story
9. Starting salaries for MBA grads spike Full story
10. Viewpoint: Don't demonize healthcare executives for creating profit Full story
11. 4 ways to help women get back into work Full story
12. The ironically quiet threat plaguing organizations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A high stakes game: Why price transparency noncompliance costs millions
2. Mandatory bundled payments forces hospitals, physicians to closer align
3. Transforming connected care barriers into enablers