1. How MD Anderson built a strong blood supply Full story
2. HealthTrust renews contract with 30-hospital company Full story
3. Johns Hopkins hospital COO speaks out on 'quiet quitting' Full story
4. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
5. Kentucky hospital to lay off 112 Full story
6. The gig economy is back — even for execs Full story
7. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
8. Drucker Institute: 23 most effectively managed healthcare companies Full story
9. Trinity Health saved $23M in labor costs in just 9 months — all while decreasing patient falls systemwide. See how they did it.
10. Lifebridge, Tower Health and 8 other systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 220+ hospital leaders share purchasing goals, strategies & challenges. Read these 8 insights in this 2022 supply chain report.
2. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
3. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.