1. FTC sues 3 online PPE sellers, alleging deceptive practices Full story
2. Gov. Newsom clashes with California hospitals over state's mask supply Full story
3. Drugmakers, medical devicemakers owe a decade's worth of clinical trial data, NIH says Full story
4. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. FDA allowed hundreds of mask brands to be sold in US with little oversight, analysis finds Full story
6. Even with PPE, healthcare workers at higher risk for COVID-19, study finds Full story
7. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
8. 6 states form testing pact; 34 AGs urge US to boost remdesivir supply — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. J&J signs $1B+ deal with the US for 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses Full story
10. FDA grants emergency use authorization for heart pumps to treat COVID-19 patients Full story
11. The next chapter in the evolution of hospital medicine is now. Click here to learn why its time to reimagine patient care.
12. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: Aug. 5 Full story