1. Shortage of protective gear leads hospitals to buy and keep faulty N95 masks Full story
2. White House considers cloth gowns: 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. US Customs to seize exports of medical supplies Full story
4. Becker's Clinical, Operational, and Supply Chain Excellence in Healthcare survey: Click here to earn complimentary registration at Becker's Annual Conference.
5. HHS contracts Philips to make 43,000 ventilators for $646M Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
7. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. The national stockpile is now empty, HHS says
9. VA hospitals facing PPE shortages, workers say
10. Labs can't keep up with COVID-19 test-processing demand Full story
11. Unlock the full potential of your health system's clinical assets — Tips to support providers and patients with data-driven clinical asset management.
12. Ventilators made out of garden hoses & 4 other updates on the scarce medical device Full story
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.