1. Devicemakers ask feds to prioritize states getting ventilators Full story
2. Medical societies blast physician stockpiling of COVID-19 drugs Full story
3. FDA warns of EpiPen safety issues Full story
4. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
5. Michigan hospitals decline handmade face masks — for now Full story
6. 21% of healthcare facilities are out of respirators: 5 survey findings Full story
7. How Owensboro and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. DC hospital nurse resigns over lack of PPE
9. Illinois, New Jersey see largest single-day jump in COVID-19 cases + 24 other updates from the hardest-hit states Full story
10. US reports most COVID-19 cases in world; White House reconsiders $1.5B deal for 80K ventilators
11. Unlock the full potential of your health system's clinical assets — Tips to support providers and patients with data-driven clinical asset management.
12. New York to allow ventilator-sharing, despite misgivings from experts Full story
13. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.