1. Anti-malaria drug touted as COVID-19 'game changer' already in short supply Full story
2. Red Cross appeals to blood donors amid severe shortage: Donation centers are safe Full story
3. New York governor pleads for ventilators: They're 'what missiles were to WWII' Full story
4. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
5. Supplier charging $7 for face masks that typically cost 58 cents, hospital CEO says Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
7. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.
8. Pharmacists at UW Medical Center making their own hand sanitizer Full story
9. Californians, New Yorkers ordered to stay home & 25 other updates from the 6 hardest-hit states
10. National COVID-19 response: US raises health alert to highest level and 9 other notes Full story
11. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
12. Face mask shortage may close Minnesota health center Full story
To read more articles on Becker's Supply Chain Channel, click here.