1. Cardinal recalls 9.1M surgical gowns Full story
2. Medline halts sterilization at Illinois facility over ethylene oxide concerns Full story
3. Devicemaker broke $2.1B contract to provide VA hospitals with critical medical supplies, lawsuit alleges Full story
4. Value on investment: Why ROI alone can't measure project success in healthcare. Read this whitepaper to learn how to measure the intangibles that contribute to success.
5. Medtronic CEO: $1.6B Mazor Robotics acquisition is 'beginning to pay off' Full story
6. San Diego devicemaker files for bankruptcy Full story
7. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion
8. GlaxoSmithKline halts production of 2 Excedrin drugs nationwide Full story
9. Bon Secours to close Kentucky hospital, affecting 1,000 employees Full story
10. 'World's smallest pacemaker' gets FDA approval Full story
11. How hospital leaders are bringing a consumer-centric patient journey to life. Click here to read more.
12. What's going on at the FDA? 10 agency updates Full story