1. ICU Medical recalls infusion sets due to potential for leaks Full story
2. ICER unveils 'unsupported' costliest US drug price hikes
3. Supply chain staff honored during National Healthcare Supply Chain Week Full story
4. How automating the supply chain can alleviate staff frustration, help health systems prepare for the future: 5 Qs with Cardinal Health's Lisa Zierten. Read more
5. Medical devicemaker to close Minnesota facility, cut 53 jobs Full story
6. Airlines exempt from carrying lifesaving drugs due to shortages Full story
7. 5 Must Reads:
- These four strategies are often overlooked by healthcare executives. Click here to learn what they are.
- Here's why your ED improvement initiatives haven't worked yet — Learn more
- Protecting your investment | Tips to improve performance of employed providers. Learn more
- Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste — unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.
- How does your neighborhood affect your health? Maybe more than a good doctor. Click here to find out why.
8. Physician sues Kaiser Permanente over opioid-related patient satisfaction scores Full story
9. What will be the best-selling drugs in 2025 Full story
10. GlaxoSmithKline recalls prescription heartburn drug globally Full story
11. Maximize health IT ROI — 6 reasons to focus on imaging. Click here to read the ebook.
12. ProvideGx to supply 7 drugs in shortage Full story