1. 9 health systems hit with credit downgrades Full story
2. 8 prior authorizations updates in 2022 Full story
3. Colorado hospital workers' future up in air as leadership stays silent Full story
4. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
5. Head of U of California hospitals to step down Full story
6. How Advantum Health is tackling prior authorization burdens Full story
7. Look alive as hospitals close and cut services, lawmakers urge HHS Full story
8. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.
9. Hospitals and health systems opting for Epic EHRs in 2022 Full story
10. Skepticism now starts at the top in one Florida hospital Full story
11. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
12. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.
13. Hospital consolidation continues: 12 M&As that grabbed headlines in 2022 Full story
14. 8 recent hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
2. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
3. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.