1. Closed hospitals received part of $50B bailout Full story
2. CMS suspends Advance Payment Program
3. Insurers extending prior authorizations for elective services Full story
4. The patient room's last dirty secret: A live discussion on HAI reduction led by Xavier University's director of clinical outcomes research.
5. 'We can't do this forever': 8 nurses doubling as janitors at Oklahoma hospital on brink of closure Full story
6. Hospitals urge HHS to cut interest rate on advance payments Full story
7. Kaleida Health, Catholic Health provide COVID-19 hazard pay to workers Full story
8. Webinar: Breaking down tactics you can leverage now to unlock value and generate cash in your revenue cycle during COVID-19. Click here to attend the live discussion
9. Virginia health system, physician group pay $9M to settle false billing claims Full story
10. Hospital operating margins plummet; more financial damage ahead Full story
11. Trump signs $484B COVID-19 relief package Full story
12. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
13. Illinois hospital cuts ties with Medicaid plans, citing low payments Full story
14. West Tennessee Healthcare furloughs 1,100 Full story