1. HHS unveils plan to deliver $40B in COVID-19 aid to hospitals Full story
2. Henry Ford Health to furlough 2,800 workers Full story
3. UW Medicine: Top 10 things hospital IT departments can do in response to COVID-19 Full story
4. Innovation with a tangible ROI: How AI is transforming utilization review and the mid-revenue cycle. Click here to learn more.
5. Court rules DSH calculations include payments from Medicare, private payers Full story
6. CHS to cease inpatient care at 2 Florida hospitals, sell them to HCA Full story
7. Northwell gives front-line staff $2,500 bonus Full story
8. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
9. Chicago Lakeshore Hospital closes Full story
10. UnitedHealth exec pay: 3 things to know about 2019's highest-compensated leaders Full story
11. 7 things rural health clinics need to know about Medicare telehealth reimbursement Full story
12. Tired of ED denials and downcodes? Click here to learn the three things every hospital should do to avoid those barriers to full payment.
13. Messages from 6 hospital leaders to those resisting social distancing: 'As healthcare workers, we urge you to reconsider' Full story
14. Coronavirus death rates by state Full story