1. COVID-19 financial damage forces West Virginia hospital to close Full story
2. Banner Health cuts exec pay, plans to furlough up to 7% of employees Full story
3. Clinicians can receive MIPS credit for reporting COVID-19 clinical data Full story
4. Becker's survey: Is your organization ready to capitalize on new CMS payments? Click here to participate.
5. Dispute over testing delays COVID-19 relief package Full story
6. UnitedHealth considers rebates as claims costs for elective surgeries fall Full story
7. HCA records 44% drop in profit, pulls 2020 guidance Full story
8. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
9. When will hospitals recover from COVID-19? 3 questions answered Full story
10. How Cleveland Clinic rapidly scaled its telehealth program during the pandemic: 8 notes Full story
11. Prices for protective gear have jumped more than 1,000% Full story
12. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic — Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. Feds charge California physician for allegedly selling fake COVID-19 cure Full story
14. 7 ways COVID-19 could affect healthcare M&A Full story