1. State-by-state breakdown of federal aid per COVID-19 case Full story
2. Tennessee hospital settles false billing allegations
3. Executives must take pay cuts for Arizona hospital to get state aid Full story
4. Tired of ED denials and downcodes? Click here to learn the three things every hospital should do to avoid those barriers to full payment.
5. Rural America braces for COVID-19 as more hospitals close Full story
6. Negotiations over new COVID-19 aid stall in Congress Full story
7. Texas lawmakers to CMS: Give independent freestanding ERs Medicare billing status Full story
8. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic -- Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Advocate Aurora Health to sell 2 Illinois hospitals for $190M Full story
10. 5 things hospitals must know about applying to FCC's $200M telehealth program Full story
11. Healthcare workers account for 16% of US COVID-19 cases Full story
12. Unmet need: How to minimize the harm of life-threatening bleeds. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. 15 nonprofit hospitals on Fitch's rating watch negative due to pandemic Full story
14. Mayo Clinic develops EHR tool to track contact between employees and COVID-19 exposure Full story