1. CMS delays new payment model for emergency care Full story
2. Kansas hospital closes under pressure from COVID-19 Full story
3. Kaiser to tap $2.4B credit line for COVID-19 response Full story
4. Need to ensure revenue integrity? Click here to learn how strengthen billing compliance and RCM.
5. Arizona hospital CEO asks lawmakers to reconsider elective surgery ban as losses top $400,000 a day Full story
6. 46 telehealth services UnitedHealthcare covers during COVID-19 pandemic + their codes Full story
7. Providers likely to leave MSSP because of COVID-19, survey finds Full story
8. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
9. Kentucky physician faces felony charge after altercation over social distancing Full story
10. Blue Shield of California company acquires 2,700-physician group Full story
11. Envision explores restructuring $7.5B debt load Full story
12. A 13-hospital health system recovered $6.5M in uncollected revenue in 25 months. Click here to learn how.
13. Mayo Clinic projects $900M shortfall, implements cost-cutting measures Full story
14. 40 hospitals where employees have tested positive for COVID-19 Full story