1. New York hospitals face $400M in cuts Full story
2. Quorum Health faces bankruptcy as COVID-19 bears down Full story
3. New OIG report details hospitals' COVID-19 challenges and needs: 5 notes Full story
4. A 13-hospital health system recovered $6.5M in uncollected revenue in 25 months. Click here to learn how.
5. Conifer to close Kentucky office, lay off 136 Full story
6. Trump administration to use hospital stimulus funds to pay for uninsured COVID-19 treatment Full story
7. UPMC closes network hospital Full story
8. AI and ROI -- How technology is revolutionizing the mid-revenue cycle. Click here to listen to the podcast.
9. FCC approves $200M telehealth program: 6 things for hospitals to know Full story
10. Billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong seeks to reopen Los Angeles hospital as 'central command' for COVID-19 Full story
11. North Carolina health systems call off partnership talks Full story
12. How the tactical use of health IT can usher in a new era for RCM. Click here to attend this live revenue cycle-focused discussion.
13. COVID-19's growth speed in 10 cities Full story
14. New York paying 15 times the normal rate for medical supplies Full story