1. CMS expands speedy payments to hospitals: 5 things to know Full story
2. COVID-19 threatens to close physician offices nationwide Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospital facing April 1 shutdown gets support from governor Full story
4. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
5. 10 hospitals hiring RCM leaders Full story
6. Anthem hit with federal lawsuit alleging Medicare fraud Full story
7. South Carolina, Ohio hospitals suspend billing for COVID-19 patients Full story
8. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.
9. UnitedHealthcare delays new ED claim policy amid COVID-19 Full story
10. Tennessee hospital to temporarily close Full story
11. Demand for hospital beds in US will peak by mid-April, analysis finds Full story
12. Hospitals overspend an average of $39B annually on purchased services. Click here for 6 strategies to get your purchased services spend in order.
13. Trump signs $2 trillion COVID-19 relief bill into law Full story
14. Philadelphia hospital won't reopen to treat COVID-19 patients Full story