1. Senate passes $2 trillion COVID-19 relief plan: Here's what's in it for hospitals Full story
2. Cigna, BCBS plan, Washington state removing prior authorization requirements Full story
3. Hospitalization charges for COVID-19 patients could top $1.4 trillion Full story
4. Improving the healthcare appeals experience through RPA. Read the case study here.
5. UPMC hit with credit downgrade over coronavirus response costs Full story
6. US cities race to reopen shuttered hospitals as COVID-19 spreads Full story
7. Mayo Clinic protects 63,000 workers' salaries through April 28 Full story
8. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.
9. Kaiser cancels $900M headquarters project Full story
10. Biggest maker of medical masks in US warns of fraud Full story
11. 5 payers waiving telehealth visit costs during coronavirus pandemic Full story
12. How an Alabama behavioral health provider cut ED costs 33% -- Learn more
13. NYU medical school allowing students to graduate early to fight COVID-19 Full story
14. ID error causes Florida to incorrectly pay Medicaid organizations Full story