1. West Virginia hospital closes despite pleas to stay open during COVID-19 outbreak Full story
2. Uninsured woman hopes Medicaid will retroactively cover $34,900 COVID-19 bill Full story
3. Mission Health sends refunds to patients affected by billing change Full story
4. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights.
5. White House, Senate reach deal on $2 trillion coronavirus relief plan Full story
6. Pennsylvania hospital furloughs 225+ employees to ensure financial stability Full story
7. HHS awards $100M to health centers for COVID-19 response, California gets the most at $13.8M Full story
8. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
9. CEOs of New Jersey, Indiana hospitals test positive for COVID-19 Full story
10. Healthcare execs targeting RCM to lower corporate spending, survey finds Full story
11. Ex-St. Louis hospital CEO says he was fired for proactive coronavirus response Full story
12. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
13. Hospital IT staff considered 'essential' by Department of Homeland Security Full story
14. Beaumont Health CEO's ideas on heading off pandemic-spurred hospital financial crisis Full story