1. Pennsylvania hospital needs $40M or it will close April 1 Full story
2. Mercyhealth furloughs employees not involved in direct patient care Full story
3. Pandemic is accelerating, WHO head warns; US deaths jump 100+ in 1 day Full story
4. How Cleveland Clinic and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Hospitals face financial fallout from COVID-19: 6 things to know Full story
6. $2 trillion coronavirus spending plan stalls for 2nd time Full story
7. States ranked by highest percentage of adults at risk of serious COVID-19 illness Full story
8. Where the revenue cycle starts, and better outcomes begin. A live discussion on proactive patient engagement.
9. BCBS sues Walgreens, alleges 10+ years of overcharging for drugs Full story
10. 'This is going to be the death blow': Coronavirus threatens to shut hundreds of rural hospitals Full story
11. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights.
12. Man dies after ingesting chloroquine for COVID-19 Full story
13. HCA strikes deal to boost financial flexibility amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
14. 'They'll hesitate': Fear of medical bills may delay coronavirus treatment Full story