1. Will COVID-19 overwhelm hospitals near you? 16 things to know Full story
2. Hospitals ask for $100B in emergency coronavirus funding Full story
3. CMS provides reporting exemptions for Medicare payment programs Full story
4. How Cleveland Clinic and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. 18 healthcare groups urge Congress to act immediately on 3 mission-critical requests Full story
6. Federal government using Walmart parking lots to test healthcare workers for COVID-19 Full story
7. Northwell Health delays bill payments for patients affected by COVID-19 Full story
8. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights
9. California inks $30M lease deal to add 486 hospital beds for COVID-19 patients Full story
10. Senate Democrats block action on $2 trillion coronavirus spending plan Full story
11. NewYork-Presbyterian's operating losses could top $450M due to COVID-19 Full story
12. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
13. Bundled payment models: Will canceled surgeries affect the programs? Full story
14. Pennsylvania hospital furloughs employees not directly caring for patients Full story