1. 30 latest hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
2. Patients still face 'retrospective denials' after prior authorization: 4 things to know Full story
3. Illinois health system to pay $850K to end workers' overtime lawsuit Full story
4. CPT® codes are key to Reimbursement. The CPT® Editorial Panel is key to CPT Codes. Learn Why.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 50 things to know about Amazon, Google and Apple in healthcare Full story
7. Nonprofit Alabama hospital sued patients for debt under $200 Full story
8. Healthcare's affordability crisis won't be fixed overnight. Here's what hospitals can do to help patients.
9. Law enforcement reportedly using DrChrono patient data to aid investigations: Forbes Full story
10. Hospital debts leading to prison sentences, report finds Full story
11. Learn how one health system cut readmissions in half and saved $4M during this upcoming webinar.
12. Bon Secours begins winding down services at Kentucky hospital Full story
13. 7 updates on payer, provider relationships Full story