1. Payroll problems plague Tennessee hospital Full story
2. Beaumont Health fires employee for leaking 1.2K patient records Full story
3. 5 most-searched medical procedures for cost Full story
4. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization. Find out how.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Geisinger sues to stop New Jersey health system from severing merger Full story
7. Nebraska surgeon lets patients pay by volunteering Full story
8. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
9. Healthcare CFO claims he was fired after questioning ambulance billing Full story
10. BCBS of Massachusetts to pay for new nonsurgical treatment for knee, low back pain Full story
11. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
12. 20 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story
13. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves