1. New Jersey health system owners allegedly embezzled millions as hospitals' debt swelled Full story
2. UPMC issues 154 layoff notices Full story
3. What 8 manual tasks cost the healthcare industry per transaction Full story
4. Is your hospital losing money in the informed consent process? -- Learn more.
5. CHS buys more time for turnaround with $1B debt tender offer, Fitch says Full story
6. Los Angeles hospital closes after purchase deal falls through Full story
7. Washington hospital closes: 4 things to know Full story
8. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion
9. Epic may sue HHS over interoperability rules concerns, Judy Faulkner says Full story
10. Missouri physician indicted in $2.4M healthcare fraud case Full story
11. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
12. Ascension, UAB Health develop 8-hospital alliance Full story
13. Physician assistant median base salaries, by state