1. 14 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
2. 'Deeply touching and ... disturbing': CMS hears from providers amid proposed prior authorization changes Full story
3. New CPT codes added for AI, virtual reality Full story
4. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
5. 9 health systems outsourcing RCM functions Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic anticipating $200M loss for 2022 Full story
7. 10 hospitals among Healthgrades' best for at least 15 years Full story
8. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
9. Proportion of Americans delaying medical care over cost hits a high: Gallup Full story
10. 3 CFO rules for a modern provider pay program Full story
11. Amid insurance fight, some California hospital staff lose health coverage at their own facilities Full story
12. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
13. 13 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
14. 10 states with the least healthy (and healthiest) populations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
2. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
3. Half of denials stem from front-end revenue cycle errors. Reverse the trend with tips from this short report.