1. Missouri hospital abruptly closes, misses payroll Full story
2. Dr. David Feinberg says 'we're super proud' of Project Nightingale with Ascension Full story
3. 32 things to know about CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS Full story
4. New survey shows that 50% of households with children would switch providers to access affordable payment arrangements to cover their costs of care. Learn more.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Ex-Cigna exec: I helped create the health insurance 'choice' talking point, and regret it Full story
7. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
8. How hospital leaders are bringing a consumer-centric patient journey to life. Click here to read more.
9. Walmart expands standalone health center model Full story
10. State-by-state breakdown of 120 rural hospital closures Full story
11. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. 'Cluster hiring' could completely change how executive teams are formed Full story
13. 4 updates on hospital charity care Full story