1. Older adult care needs have changed, but assisted living communities have not kept pace Full story
2. Severely understaffed nursing homes rarely fined Full story
3. Ohio House bill would allocate $615M to nursing homes Full story
4. Nursing turnover is costing your organization millions of dollars. A local per diem pool can reduce burnout and turnover. Join the live webinar here.
5. 6 systems seeking post-acute leadership Full story
6. Leapfrog's 115 top hospitals in 2022 Full story
7. Lee Health taps Dana Begley for VP of wellness and recovery Full story
8. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
9. CMS proposes rule to improve the prior authorization process Full story
10. 7 nursing home openings and closings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
2. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.