1. Hazel Hawkins closing home health services department Full story
2. Massachusetts General, Beth Israel Deaconess hospitals testing in-home dementia care Full story
3. 56 best jobs in healthcare, per US News Full story
4. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
5. 5 recent nursing home lawsuits Full story
6. Nursing home associations ask OSHA to change COVID-19 requirements Full story
7. Nursing homes clear hurdle in 'de-densification' lawsuit Full story
8. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
9. Court upholds Philip Esformes' $44M fraud penalties Full story
10. 96% of nursing homes struggle with staffing issues: 6 industry stats Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
2. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
3. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’