1. Bright Health's challenges mount in late 2022 Full story
2. North Carolina's Medicaid disenrollment process could be model for other states as redeterminations loom Full story
3. 50 drugs on Mark Cuban's pharmacy with biggest cost reductions Full story
4. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
5. 4 payers named among best IT workplaces in 2023 Full story
6. TikTok video of nurses confronting admin over staffing prompts investigation of New York hospital Full story
7. Meet Centene's reshuffled leadership team Full story
8. CMS' final 2023 Medicare Advantage, Part D prescription drug rule: 10 things to know
9. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
10. New Mexico proposes health equity-focused Medicaid overhaul: 4 things to know Full story
11. States ranked by rate of uninsured children Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.
2. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
3. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.