1. 4 stats that show just how much payer price transparency data is out there Full story
2. Hospital CEO exits climb in what may be bellwether for C-suites Full story
3. Centene paying $44M to settle overbilling allegations in Iowa Full story
4. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs
5. 10 payer CFO moves in 2022 Full story
6. New Jersey's state health plan paid providers millions in overpayments Full story
7. 27 payers to include CMS' 'birthing-friendly' hospital designation in provider directories Full story
8. 10 value-based payer partnerships to know Full story
9. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
10. Oscar Health in the headlines: 10 recent updates Full story
11. The physician who toppled a $32B crypto giant Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
2. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
3. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.