1. Bloomberg: It's time to end the public health emergency Full story
2. Prior authorization is 'No. 1 physician and administrative concern in America,' senator says Full story
3. 6 things to know about the 1st year of the No Surprises Act Full story
4. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
5. Elon Musk's 'prosecute Fauci' tweet draws backlash from health experts Full story
6. Unions suing Elevance Health for allegedly restricting access to claims data Full story
7. 4 insurance companies that conducted layoffs in 2022 Full story
8. Drucker Institute: 23 most effectively managed healthcare companies Full story
9. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
10. Oscar Health to halt enrollment in Florida
11. 11 states will offer health insurance for children without permanent legal status in 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.
2. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.
3. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.