1. America's Health Rankings: How all 50 states fared Full story
2. Cigna in talks to sell $6B group insurance unit to New York Life Full story
3. BCBS of Massachusetts integrates with PillPack Full story
4. Maximize health IT ROI — 6 reasons to focus on imaging. Click here to read the ebook.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Fitch: Strong operating performance ahead for insurers in 2020 Full story
7. 7 hospitals, physician groups agree to share risk under BCBS of Michigan payment model Full story
8. How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success. Click here to attend the live, online discussion.
9. Why Anthem doesn't want to own physician practices Full story
10. Humana launches 2 kidney disease management programs Full story
11. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion
12. Record number of Americans delaying serious care because of cost Full story
13. Glassdoor: Best places to work in healthcare for 2020 Full story